Tuesday, April 04, 2006

For the past 3 hours, i have been working very very hard.

I was busy designing the coloured prints for the upcoming school carnival that is on this Saturday, and as the prints were churning out from the printer i was doing my powerpoint presentation for the physics project tomorrow.

Because the prints had different colours, i had to constantly go back to the photoshop window and change all the fonts and brushes to another colour.

TIRING!

Here is one sample of what i did.

Now, i have to slog it out with my maths assignments, =(

Heck, i can almost read out all the information about UV light without referring to any notes already. My diskette couldnt work and it lagged even the teacher's computer so much the rest of the presentation from other groups was called off. =D I saved the day, ha, ha ha.

I re-typed everything for at least thrice, goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home