Monday, May 08, 2006

If there is an award that goes out to the most selfish family member, or sister, may it kindly be to me...

Because i'm not going to offer my sister my camera for her A'Level art.

Know why?

The very kind yours truly actually took the time(and effort) to charge the batteries for her, making sure that the batteries last long enough for her art.

THEN, i went to her bag to get my camera back.

Guess what i found?

A silver, rectangular device buried amidst books, and stationery alike.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SCRATCHES?

And i can't even find the pouch that i gave her. It was specially for the camera please!

*fumes*

The pictures in my camera are NOTHING related to her 'ART'. There's only self-shots.

WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home