Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I called Alex just now and we talked, along with 2 girls, Daodao and her friend who is very lame.

I was basically forced to call them, and they even tried to lie to me that Alex isn't on the line, TOO BAD the number i had to call was his. -___-" I got a phobia of calling guys, i just don't like it. =X And they promise that my phobia will be gone very soon once i call in more often. ._.

I hung up very soon because seriously, I think it's a waste of time, well not if the lame girl stops making some REALLY LAME JOKES which had the 3 of us complaining that it is lame via MSN, resulting in me biting my tongue because i don't wanna reveal my crazy self to them yet. =X

They asked why my voice is so high pitch and what not, HOW I KNOW?!

Which brings me to another point..i think i'm really crazy. =X I think if i ever meet them(which i think might happen in the near future) and i lose control of myself and laugh, i'm so gonna scare them off. LOL.

Seriously, i don't like girls or guys talking to me in this tone like they are some hottie. It TURNS ME OFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home