Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm back to those days where i feel so low, those days when i just have no appetite to eat, or binge suddenly and then get myself fucked with terrible gastric pain again.

Suddenly i feel so fucked up because well..i'm broke. And i SERIOUSLY do not want to ask my godfather for anymore money, i've sort of weaned myself off that horrible habit for about a month or so already. Still, i feel guilty.

I've alot of problems and insecurities about my life which i don't tell people about. People will probably think i am mad if i tell them, because i am a paranoid freak. I spend hours thinking about things everyday, on my way to school, during lessons, anytime, especially before i sleep, which usually is a very late time thanks to myself pondering about stuffs.

I'm back to the spot where i do all sorts of things to keep myself occupied, so I won't think of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home