Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bloody neh neh neh neh neh neh pok.

Erm, I'm using my sister's computer now. I have officially weaned myself of Audition due to unforeseen circumstances - Chasing 10k exp and kicking 10 people of the rankings, making me in rank 170. AND THEN MY COMPUTER DIED when i was closer to level 28.

Screwed.

But that is kind of like a blessing in disguise because I am getting used to life without computer, without online friends, and without the funny jokes from Trent which really distracts me because i wouldn't want to go to bed but laugh the night away - which allows me to have a better mood and mind to study.

WHICH I AM GOING TO DO SO, no kidding.

But no internet = How to talk to ahmongjiejie?

SMS lor.

And my bill just keeps exploding. <_<

Okay I'm off.

Anything = contact me via SMS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home