Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ninabu cheebye.

A month or so ago, you talked to me.

You said my attitude towards mom was disrespectful.

FINE.

I did try to give in, well, bloody fuck, I spoke to you nicely. I HARDLY SCREAMED.

You asked me why I resent this fucked up family.

Because I realised how unfair the both of you bitches are, and no point trying to clarify. Now you know why I AM SO PARTICULAR about people using my handphone/computer/etc because I seriously don't want to share my prized items with people like you.

I also don't understand why that bitch LOVES TO KAOPEI right after you step out of the door, and I get all the shit. FOR NOTHING.

What? Is this a conspiracy?

My friends would probably say I'ld cool down and eat all my words after I've cooled down, but you know very well I DON'T. Those who know me for quite awhile.

Seriously, I hate my mom.

AND YOU.

YOU WHO TRY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BUT FUCKING UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home