Sunday, May 06, 2007

That corny "I touch myself" song which Trent happily downloaded and sent me...i don't know how it ended in my sister's media library.

She must be thinking I am sick.

I didn't know my godfather was so funny.

Him : Have you registered your mp3?
Me : Huh..havent.
Him : Like that how to send for repair? Don't have proof that you got the warranty you know. You should have registered it asap bla bla
Me : ...nvm what, got the box.
Him : And yeah. Old man very easy to bluff people. I can always ask them how to register on a computer, what is a computer, why no card, and all sorts of stupid questions.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Him : I've checked the phone already. The guy said can upgrade plan to 3G plan, around $40.
Me : That's good what, get it lah. I won't use 3g.
Him : I trust other people but not you

.....

Anyway, it's a..very, drifty sunday. I always hibernate on sundays. ~.~

Seriously I am in love with the Nokia E65. It's like how I fell in love with my bag. Walk pass the shops, see it on display, and then like it.

BUT IT'S SO GODDAMNED EXPENSIVE.

_|_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home