Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Category one storm clouds looms above my head.

I was famished - I only had one cheesebun(LOL) in the morning, and i didnt eat anything else during recess, by the time i came home at 2pm i was already starving.

I was rushing in the morning so i didn't bring my keys and i called my dad to leave a key outside for me, then he FORGOT to leave the key outside for me. I called him and asked him to come home and he told my my mother was at home, so i got in.

The moment i took off my shoes she came and ordered me to play this DVD for her on my sister's PC, like bloody hell, i don't know how to operate that damned program so i said "I DONT KNOW" and she said if i don't know how to operate it i should have said i didn't know instead of showing her a very very angry face.

Like wtf?

And now she's nagging about me having a black face just because she told me to help her.

My parents are some f-ers, seriously.

I don't want to talk about my dad. Bloody hell.

C'mon, my close friends should know that he brought shame upon my family for like a gazillion times? And i can't force myself to respect such a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home