Sunday, April 30, 2006

Funny how as it seem, a minute ago i was being the world's happiest girl because i finally upgraded my superannuated photoshop. But then again, i'm getting pissed off.

The new versions are 'high-tech', so 'high-tech' till the extent that everytime you use another brush a pop up appears and ask if you really would want to change brushes.

WTH?!??!

It is very time consuming, and nerve-wrecking. I'm just changing a damned brush, and if i want i can always find the brush back easily if i want to, why do i need a confirmation pop up?! Isn't that a little toooo over-reactive?

I'm a PS7 noob but i'm not with elements u basket so i would appreciate it if any of you gurus out there know how to remove the pop-up function. Email me at verbiagelover@gmail.com or the one you see in my profile.

Besides that...i'm a NOOB, so i'm going through (AGAIN) the frustrations of meddling with something i totally do not know. I was very very frustrated with PS elements during the first few weeks i got it. I would always be mad with myself, like i am now.

GRRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home