Thursday, April 27, 2006

School was fine today, especially during Literature class because i assulted miss kong i amused the class.

We were in groups analysing poems, and felicia and i were making fun of lucien's name again. One teacher called him Lucy before, so from then people made fun of him and the name LucyPussy came. Somehow felicia morphed it into LucyPushyPussy HAHAH

Then later on at Fel's group i saw this insect and they were crowding around it so i went to bug in and then i looked so retarded at one point that miss kong called me "Chun3 Ren2" (Silly person) and told me to go back to my seat.

I wanted to throw the insect away so i used a slip of paper and scooped it up and walked towards the bin. At the same time, Miss Kong stood up and she turned so she was facing the left side of me and a strong wind blew and i was afraid that the insect would be on me so i let go of my hand and i was scared. THEN, i hit her face. =X

And everyone laughed bla bla. I apologised okay. HAHAHA

She said out of her teaching experience of 10 years this is the first time something so dramatic happened. I ought to be honoured, shouldn't i?

My grades suck la. Bleah. Dont wanna talk much. Close friends should know. (: Not that i want to do well. But i have to do well for the sake of doing well in photoshop. _|_

Went to GWC with dewi ray and erwin later. Ate. Crapped.

And here i am.

I'm off to mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home