Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I surfed blogs and then i realised that the less good-looking girls are snagging all the guys away.

Before you start hating me, my definition of pretty is big eyes, sharp nose(BUT NOT BIG nose), and lips that are not too thick/thin, nicely aligned teeth and a wonderfully symmetrical face.

So it happened that these girls didn't hit my criteria of 'pretty'. I won't be blogging about them if i didn't have a personal vendetta against them okay. I don't know them but i rest my verdict on the way they blog, sorry if it's a little unfair.

I AM VERY DISGUSTED. Is it just me, or are those girls lacking in self-esteem? Almost every entry of this one girl is about guys, guys, and more guys like "Dk stared at me today, Clement said Hi to me last night, Haiqal smiled at me this morning, and Mr Low said i looked great." (THIS IS A JOKE LA)

I'm disgusted because (yes i am shallow about this) i can't believe a person lack that little bit of modesty.

I don't mean that only pretty girls can write about guys and such, but the thought of a fat, pimply girl writing about her love life just doesn't appeal to me and it induces vomitting(for me).

Ahahahaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home