Wednesday, May 10, 2006

To the few who emailed me on html tutorials, please email me again and tell me when you would like to have the tutorial sent to you, thanks! ^^


This entry(or rather thought of mine) is fictional. Any relevance to reality is simply coincidental.

To me, i feel that being the middle-man in a conflict is the worst thing on Earth. It might seem like the 2 other persons involved in the conflict are the worst since they have enemies, they get pissed off and such.

What i see is both sides coming to me and then lamenting on how bad the other party is/was, and being the person in the middle i definitely see partialfaults in both sides since it takes 2 hands to clap, and quite possibly 2 pairshands to start a war/conflict.

Of course clapping and a war/conflict is a different thing. Your right hand wouldn't wage war against your left hand right?!

On seeing partial faults, it is undeniable that the middle party will say something like "How can it say that?!" to one party, and "Fuck it man" to the another party.

I don't know whether to call myself, or 'it'(since it is fictional) a hypocrite or not, because it is unintentional hypocrisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home