Monday, September 25, 2006

...I am a vainpot.

I'll never sleep with wet hair like how i used to in the past, because it's bad for my hair, and for my head as well.

To those of you shittyfuck girls who call me vain, who say i'm so act chio, ask yourself.........didn't you ever tried to make yourself better?

If a "No" comes out from your mouth, i suggest you go see a shrink. Or maybe seeing me is enough, because i'll bitch slap you a thousand times.

Don't brushing your teeth, combing your hair, going for haircuts count?

If you want to argue with me that putting makeup is 'unnatural' beauty, then don't bother brushing your teeth. Be AU NATURALE then. *Rolls eyes*

Just what the fuck is wrong with the mindset of these girls who think they're the "girl next door" sort, everything so natural and 'original', huh?

I admit i am a mean and direct person, and i say mean things almost all the time, however, in my point of view, nothing is never too mean if it's a fact.

Also, i've tried listening to Auntie Felicia, but i just cannot bring myself to like certain people. It's really tough, seeing that they annoy me everyday.

I want my Wacom Tablet, but then again, i am so not free to go all the way to Funan IT Mall, not within this month.

Who knows, he might change his mind after looking at my horrible EOY results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home