Sunday, September 24, 2006

I browsed through the current pictures of my primary school friends. I don't really like them, i am fine with those in my school, but the outside ones, NEH. Maybe it's because of my introverted personality back then due to my skin problem, or maybe it's because...we just don't click.

Anyway, they're still twitty people.

One difference between them and I......is...i have started working on my ambition, but for them i really don't know, because from what i know, twits are still silly people. Deluded would be the word.

Sadly, most of them have multiple boyfriends. I don't. =(

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ so i shall go and find one now, on Audition. Like all commonly named males, or so i know, his name shall be Wei-somethingsomething, and he shall be a cheena guy who will call me dearx, dardar, yadda yadda.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home