Thursday, September 07, 2006

Had not been sleeping well, in fact, i feel like an insomniac! I lie on the bed, and then my skin, which has always been sensitive, will feel like there's a million mosquitoes on my legs, giving that ticklish/itchy feeling which keeps me awake, and lying in frustration.

I barely sleep for 5 hours, because i keet waking up, tossing and turning. =/ And i wake up at like 10, which i think is so early? =/

Seriously, i don't know what's gotten into me. I admit i'm stressed, in fact, very stressed, not just with studies, but with some personal stuffs, some really personal stuffs, so personal only auntie Dewi knows, that kind of thing. Guess everything's taking it's toll on me. Feel damned depressed and sick, and i've lost my appetite as well. Scully i'm anorexic, tsk.

There's something which pertubes me, something which appears so "wah, sure or not", when it actually has verisimilitude in it. I am changing for the people i used to care for, USED to. It's like, i don't give much of a damn about them already, but i'm still doing things for them. So most of the time the spirit of depression will haunt me at night, making me think about why i'm doing all these things, cry, fuss, write, draw, etc etc.

I also noticed i'm getting more and more nonchalant about life already, even when close friends tell me things, i just go "I see", ":O, really?", "ok", when i used to add on to what i say and continue the conversation. I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe i'm just stressed, to the extreme, that is.

God save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home