Saturday, October 07, 2006

I am strong, and i will not wither away even when tough circumstances hit me.

All this stress i'm going through is just going to make me slim down even more, maybe cry more, have more wrinkles, and grow even uglier, but it's not going to kill me.

*Repeats 10 times*

My appetite during recess is still alright, because i am not sick of Mary Chicken Rice.

Other food however, like packed lunch my dad buys home, and basically home cooked food turns me really off, even when it's my mom's savoury cookings.

Before i eat, i feel like puking whenever i think about eating. The process when i eat is still fine, but after i eat, i feel like puking again. -_-

I am really stressed with not just Photoshop, examinations, there's more than what meets the eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home