Thursday, October 05, 2006

My stomach is switching appetites very drastically. All the food that i used to like are now making me feel like throwing up, and before i eat, i feel like throwing up. I FEEL EVEN MORE like throwing up after i eat, when i was just starving minutes ago.

Anyway this is rant. I hate home cooked food, no, my father's cooking to be exact. If you want to know why he is still residing with us after the divorce, ask me personally.

I am craving and miss Jacks Place. I've not had their Mixed Grill for about a month? I only eat that LOL =X Along with some soup and desert and a nice coke float, which i always cannot finish.

I feel...sick.

No appetite. I wonder where my appetite went. I've been complaining abt this for quite awhile <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home