Monday, October 09, 2006

Okay i know i have been updating crap recently, and they're not even deemed fit to be called 'entries', so i shall summarise what happened, such as the funny things =X

I was talking to Nicholas as we were packing our bags, ready to go because the last paper for us was over already, then yuzhen was behind me, she bent down to pack her things, and i was packing mine, AND I ACCIDENTALLY ELBOWED HER HEAD LOL.

Walao, she was over there rubbing her head, LOL, MY HAND NOT PAIN AH?! But i was too amused and i was already laughing hysterically, so i didn't bother about any other thing.

I am such a sucker(.com) because ... i bought the wrong hamster food. The one i bought was for GUINEA PIGS! No wonder i was wondering where the melon seeds went, but it's okay, it's all similar and good, my hamsters love them anyway. =D

Okay back to mugging T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home