Thursday, October 26, 2006

VIVO city is amazingly huge with many big and famous brands, along with small and far more economical ones as well, but i am not interested at all.

I only like the sea view.

The first thing that greeted Dewi and I at Toys'R'Us....was, a giantic stuffed giraffe. His name is........................................................TrentGeoffrey.

My results are omfg lousy, but ji lao shi loves me afterall. I got a nice 50 for Mandarin that's probably to make up for the countless number of times she touched me and grabbed my waist the other time knn

I agree with Dewi that Pastamania's whatever baked rice is nice, but i prefer my spaghetti, although i had pizza today. The crust of the pizza was terribly burnt, tsk.

Today, Dewi finally spoke something useful(HAHAHHAA) which really woke me up.

"You don't know him at all, why are you so crazy over him?"

After a long thought on the taxi journey home, hmm, yeah lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home