Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another stupid post.

I AM STILL THINKING, of that damn expensive dress.

It's the first thing the caught the eyes of a 'no-lifer', after like 2 months?

Why must it be $359, and not $35.90 =x

Because it's BEBE!

...fuck it.

I even thought of it before i slept last night, i was thinking of how to raise that hefty sum of money.

Maybe if i get my creative juices flowing again then i'll go freelance again, but i hope, i REALLY hope, i don't meet any sick people again.

Fancy telling me shit like " Hi can i meet you soon because i am going overseas soon", "..to be the prime minister of some country"

There was this fucker, who actually DENIED that he sent the message after i replied with a 'fuck off'.

I'll show everyone his friendster profile soon when i find it. xD

If he was hot and around my age, i probably wouldn't mind. But the thing is, he is some horrible 22 year old with an orange for his complexion.

.......

THAT DRESSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home