Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yurica called me out around 12pm. Initially, planned to watch Step Up, but we changed our minds. Decided to go Vivo City, and anyway i don't mind because i have never window shopped although it is like my 3rd time there, the first 2 times were lame. I merely walked PAST the shops. Didn't even go in and browse.

The first thing she said to me, was :
"WAH, GOT BEHIND ALREADY! But in front still small. HAHAHA..."

<_<


Met her at the bus stop and hurriedly boarded the bus, reached Vivo, walked around before meeting MJY. That guy, he told us to meet him at the entrance of Best, which had 2 entrances -_________-

Started to hunt for his clothes for tomorrow, bla bla.

The funny part was at Tangs. We saw this shirt, ugly floral prints from PUMA, and the material was silky and there's this sound if you rub the 2 sides together. We looked at the price tag, $249!

Then i went to look at the price for the long sleeve one, $449. MJY said " WAH, each sleeve $100" HAHAHA, then we laughed non-stop inside the whole shop. =x

We were at MiniToons, then there's this tissuebox cover in the form of a puppet, you pull down his undies, and he'll reveal his hairy kukujiao. HHAHAHAHA

I showed Yurica and we laughed like mad, then we brought MJY into the shop. That guy, he didn't even know what was so funny about it, he kept touching the doll's ass, and yurica kept saying"Close", untill we showed him.

Laughed again. I quote yurica, "Processed hair, rebonded!"

AHHAHAHA.

Further on, made fun of brand names like FCUK which you have to be there to get the drift, and walked around, got his shirt and then settled for a meal.

I AM VERY CRAZY OVER THIS BEBE dress pleaseeeeeeeeeee, but it's $300 plus, zomg, so sad. I really like the dress. I won't be able to get it even if i start working now. Sigh.

Somebody buy it for me please? Christmas present.

God-of-fortune is going to buy me a year's subscription of Computerarts magazine for my christmas present which is close to $300.

HMMM, maybe i should ask him to buy me that dress instead. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home