Saturday, November 18, 2006

I am totally excited when i think about Jack's Place. If you've read my wtf-is-wrong-with-Grillers'-service entry, all the more you'll understand my addiction to it.

The food is really good, although it may be a little on the high end side, it's worth it. My mom told me quite awhile back that since very young, i've been frequenting that restaurant. O__O Does that mean the waiters have met me since i was a kid? <_<

I love weekends spent with the god-of-fortune at the Bras Basah Complex, because we'll eat, then go to Basheer bookstore. It sells books mostly on hobbies, and there are a TON of photoshop-related books and magazines. Then i'll happily buy either PhotoshopMagazine or ComputerArts magazine home. =D

It is such a rare sight to see my hamsters active, it is getting rarer and rarer. T.T

I really fear the day my hamsters die. =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home