Thursday, November 16, 2006

We all know my performance at anything SUCKS the moment i say, "I am sleepy". Heck, i almost fell down this morning while walking up the stairs in school lor. TSK. HAHAHA

Because i missed alot of level 9s, blame it on the fact that i was too tired, i stoned, and also i was too confident. Like sometimes you expected the keys to be like 'that', but you got tricked, you know?

SO YEAH, THIS GUY WAS LIKE so arrogant, then later on RaiHa came in. Made fun of that guy till he went offline LOL.



580K, x11, no chance. Rofl.


This SS damn funny. =X


I bumped into him the 2nd time later, and he said that he'll marry me if we meet the 3rd time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL I REALLY SAW HIM LATER. -__________________________-

***

I realised we never really get over a person. Physicall yes, mentally maybe. Because most of the time we just bury that person deep in our hearts, but we never really take them out of it.

I am also not kidding when i say i love 'daddy' and i don't want to let go. I like the fact that i can actually dwell in things that happened 2 years ago, for 30 freaking months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home