Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Godfather sent me an SMS.

"I am at a noodle stall and i see a girl like you doing her maths, she is helping out at her father's shop. Don't enjoy your computer games, wake up please"

WALAU.

Anyway i feel really thankful for all the things i have, just want to say it out.

May i do well for O's and start working hard now, because the god-of-fortune has plans for me - to send me off to some overseas designing college..which i feel would be better for me? SO STUDY HARD NOW.

Speaking of which, the graphic designing industry in singapore is doing fairly well, but the market is small. And like i've said, foreign designers are in many ways much more creative and innovative. Maybe Xavier Teo(shiftattack) would be the exception because his works are absolutely creative.

Moreover, there's a higher demand for designers overseas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home