Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wasn't very amused with the jokes people told me last night, and i got tortured by Uncle Giraffe as I already wanted to sleep and he messaged, so i slept at like 5am?He actually wrote a poem for 'Auntie Giraffe'. Very corny, but nice. I'll type it later, can't type it now, cuz my hair will stand. =X Speaking of which, i'm AMAZED 'auntie giraffe' knows me even when i don't know her ;x She said to Uncle Giraffe that i'm mad, and i'm making him very mad with all the giraffe jokes and what not. HAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

Got pulled out of bed by mom at 830am, and rushed out to meet Godfather. Mom got it all wrong. He told me to wake up at 830 and meet him at 10AM, so while a very sleepy verbiagelover and her mom were at the bank, poor godfather cabbed down. =X

Got my atm card, Godfather said i am smart because i chose the one which requires no name(instant). 1) I can spend money immediately 2) Safer. Mom changed her account type as well.

After that, went to Swensens for breakfast. I am utterly disappointed with the food and i swear Jack's Place is my all time favourite restaurant.

The breakfast is pretty cheap and the food is okay..except for their pancakes. McDonald's one tastes so much better. Swensen's pancakes are so thick and...awful. I didn't finish mine at all.

Not to mention the food wasn't served to us warm. It was pretty cold to me. Jack's Place on the other hand serves them smoking hot, which is alot better.

I'ld rather pay $30-$40 for a full course at Jacks' Place because i'll really enjoy, than $8 at Swensens.

I'M HAPPY. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home