Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Shiet. Trent made me laugh for i think the WHOLE NIGHT last night. I forgot what was so funny and i'm really lazy to go comb through that whole chunk of 'HAHAHAH' and all sorts of random spammings(because we're laughing damn madly), so i shall just list down what he said.

Him : Hello thy young apprentice, what are you doing now huh huh huh
Me : HAHAHAHAHHA WTF YOUNG APPRENTICE HUH HUH HUH?
Him : I give you the patent rights to use HUH HUH HUH

Him : I told my friends about my audi friend (me)
Me : ...i am not your audi friend, i am your APPRENTICE
Both : HAHAAHJAHJSGHDGJ
Him : Okok, i shall teach you how to lead a FULFILLING LIFE one day

Nvm if you don't get it, have to be there to be able to laugh madly. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home