Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today was especially retarded.

The first thing in the morning, I BANGED MY HEAD IN THE MRT TRAIN.

I don't know how, but it was quite embarrassing and i was trying not to laugh.

When we got to my 2nd sister's place, she CHANGED THE LOCK and forgot to give us the keys.

Ta-Dah, tuition what shit you tell me?! So the angry god-of-fortune stormed home in a cab, while i suffered a long MRT journey with an aching back.

Of course, mom was kp-ing and pushing the blame to me for waking up at 8am.

Nabei, you expect me to fucking wake up at 6am for a lame ass tuition? _|_

-----

There are alot of things people have been telling me about. Most of the time, it is their problems. However they don't seem to listen to my share of my problems, thinking i care so much about them..

The truth is, you think I care? You think i'm so free to cab down to whatever pasir ris and meet you and let you hug me and cry on my shoulder when i have alot of troubles myself?

You seriously think i give a fuck to your boyfriend breaking up with you and you're suicidal? If you're so suicidal, GO AHEAD AND DIE, it'll save people alot, alot, alot of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home