Thursday, February 08, 2007

I learnt a very important lesson over the few years since i entered BM. =/

I learnt that when it comes to private affairs, or highly sensitive one, i ought to be wiser and not tell the people whom I think can trust about it, because usually, they screw the matter up for me and mind you, the recovery process sucks.

So now i'm just gonna take things into my own hands, because i defintely know better than them and have got more experience and not rush anything.

^_^

Today i bumped into Mdm Kaur.
Her : Miss Kong told me you have problems answering her questions. (Or something like that)
Me : Oh? Because i'm born retarded. *Does ^^V sign*
Her : You're already SEC 4! And you're still the same etc etc.

She said my she'ld miss my batch, and according to her, my batch is the best because the kids nowadays are getting more and more screwed as the year progresses.

Awww. I'll definitely miss her. =/

HAHAHAHA =D

WALAO....honestly, I got over him. When i least expected it of course. =/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home