Monday, February 05, 2007

I PASSED MY SS TESTTTTTTTTTTT 9/12 when i thought i would fail.

But then, i failed my accounts test DAMN badly and the damn-fuck teacher wrote comments like...
"...It is not 'so' difficult?"

What kind of fucked up attitude.

Today was pretty screwed up. Belinda didn't turn up, worse still, i left my handphone charger at my sister's place, so my phone was dead and i couldn't sms mamalin and belinda...until somebody kindly lent me his phone battery. Bah.

Anyway..
Thank you auntie haiqal for offering to lend me ur hp.
Thanks ZL for ur phone battery.
Thanks to all who helped me with my maths and accounts and laichoon for lending me his ss textbook or else i would have died. (And since when is he so kind HURRRRRRRRRRR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home