Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rants x123493821392

He promised to bring me to Switzerland if i manage to pass my o levels, in the sense of me getting into Polytechnic, into the course of my choice.

Mdm Kaur told me she expects me to score A1 for English.

Oh i smell something. Somebody's fucking saying I can't do it.

Well, it's no longer a matter of whether I can or not, it's whether i want to or not. And for that, i don't want to.

You wanna know why?

I'm just so sick of people competiting over marks. I am so thankful Miss Chiong said she won't be giving us tests, because nobody would come and ask for my score.

It's just like how i got lazy to design, but am still feeling the drive for it. Because i'm sick of competition.

True, i am doing these for myself, but really, i can't stand the hypocrisy of people. How much they claim to be not competing, not caring if i passed or fail but just want to know how much i scored. Does that 'reason' even sound reasonable? Not caring if it's a pass or fail, but wanting to know the exact score? Huh?

The sucky thing of having an open blog is people, PEOPLE, and PEEOPLE, just have the fucking rights to speculate about your life, when they're merely passerbys.

I'm really not directing at anybody in particular, just a little thought off my mind.
--------

Whilst at the clinic today, i thought about 'lucky people'. Well initially i was wondering how would life be if i were to be cancer stricken.

Sick as it may sound, i wished i got cancer and almost died. Because that would be a rather rare experience. The ratio of the people who got it and almost died would definitely be lesser than those who never got it before. As such, it is special.

Those would be the people i really deem lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home