Thursday, March 08, 2007

I just bought myself a sexy mp3 from Creative today.

.........and guess what, NOT WITHIN 6 HOURS of removing the fucked up gadget from it's packaging, it DIED on me.

I did not exert any form of violent pressure on it, i was just, you know, scrolling through the songs when it suddenly blacked out and decided it has 'served' me enough and decides to just, die on me.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Previously, my mp3 was from Creative too, Jon Lew's model. The scrolling bit failed me.

But look at him, that fella(and many others i presume) are still happily using theirs!

Oh GOD, why must my MP3 players always die on me after i scrollscrew them?!??!

So fucking angry.

Got to make another trip to the shop tmr and i make sure I'll probably give them my fiercest stare because...you think I'm so free to drop by and see the salesperson's "handsome" face again and again?

It just sucks so much i think i want to throw the MP3 away because i have completely lost trust in local brands already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home