Monday, March 05, 2007

FifiLee unlocked her blog again. HAHAHHA =X


This is sad. I missed school today.

FOR A VERY VALID REASON : I AM UNWELL.

Yeah, my right eye is sore. COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT. IT HURT SO MUCH.

Anyway i'm waiting for the clock to tick to 9 cuz that's when i'll head to the clinic.



I hate myself for being such a complacent bitch who thinks she'll study VERY HARD at home when she actually spends her time drumming away to the keys on the numberpad. Or better still, talking crap with people.

I have so much rubbish to say sometimes, I really wonder what am I good for. Besides graphic designing and loving hamsters I'm really a good for nothing. HAAA!

And that doesn't even justify my acts because i am not religiously photoshopping anymore. All that effort taken to earn $100, to at least QUALIFY for publication by NoiseSG has all...seem..to have..gone down the drain.

I know it's such a waste and i'm trying to do something but i am just so goddamned lazy. And I miss my digital-eyecandies too. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home