Thursday, April 26, 2007

AHWAHSSHSAHDASHDQAIWDAHDA I AM DYING OF JOY

.........God-Of-Fortune has played the game of suspense with me.

He asked me to meet him at the shop tomorrow, but he "don't know" if he'll buy the bag or not.

He always makes me wonder/surprises me.

So I can bet 80% I'll have it tomorrow.

The other 20% goes to

1)His choice
2)My choice - GUILT. I admit i really like that bag, but I am such a funny person. I am 'easily-contented', in the sense when I know i've won the 'chase', i'll be happy to let it go.

And moreover, I know i will disappoint him with my horrible results. BUT therefore, i should buy it now, because i'll be thrown into the 'cold palace' for about a week before he finally cools down and buys me the bag. =X

I feel like I'm on the top of the world again, because I feel so loved. =X

2 more days to honey's birthday. MUAHHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home