Thursday, April 26, 2007

School...aiyer, boring.

Some people are very fucked up. You got scolded, I laughed with my friend, we wasn't laughing AT you.

I don't know why in the world you're so fucked up so as to hit me with your MP3 wire deliberately and then ignoring me when I flashed a smile and said goodbye to you.

Afterschool, EVEN MORE BORING. =X On the way there, Karen ordered Mr Softee, and she went to make it herself. HAHAHA she thought it was automatic, and it wasn't. So her icecream was EXTREMELY HUGE, it was like an umbrella to the cup. As expected, some spilled over, DAMN FUNNY.

Sat somewhere and listened to lame jokes, before going to Tiong with Belinda. Ate, Jiefeng came, copied chemistry notes and walked around before going off.

At LongJohn's, I saw somebody who resembled you alot. But I have no faith in you already. You can go and rot for all I care.

---

Anyway, saw the gorgeous bag again. Maybe, I'll be grabbing it this Sunday. I REALLY LOVE IT omfg.

---

Belinda honey, don't care about the party spoiler appearing at your party. She is
1) Too short for us to notice her
2) YOU WILL BE VERY PREOCCUPIED WITH OUR WONDERFUL SURPRISES!!

*Snigger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home