Monday, May 07, 2007

Today
-----------

1. Talk to a boy/girl you like?
YES, I TALKED TO BELINDA. If it's in 'that' context, no lah duh. I don't even have anybody in mind in the very first place.

2. Learn anything new?
i'm always learning something new. it's just remembering it that's the problem.

3. Talk to an ex?
....

4. Miss someone?
NO, NEVER. HAHAHAHA =X No, duh.

-Last Person Who-
------------------------

5. Was in your bed?
PeachyBoy.

6. Made you cry?
Can't remember. I think Fifi?

7. You went to the movies with?
Dewi

8. Went to the mall with you?
Belinda.

9. You showered with?
.................

10. Who Made you laugh?
Right at this very moment : Trent + Jf + MR.S.V, sorry i cant reveal =x

11. Said they loved you?
BELINDA


--General stuff--
-------------------
16. Favorite location?
..Anywhere. It's the people that matters.

18. What are you most scared of this second?
Mid years

19. Where do you want to get married?
I don't want to get married

21. Does anyone like you?
everyone fucking likes me. <-- LOL i love the previous previous person's answer.

22. Do you like being around people?
people i like, yeah.

23. Have you ever cried?
No, i wailed.

24. Are you lonely right now?
NOT.

25. Song stuck in your head?
FM Static - Tonight

26. Been on radio/TV?
nope

28. Ever dated someone who treated you like crap?
Nah.

19. What color shirt do you have on now?
white

31. Name three things that you do every day?
talk to hamster, play with hamster, feed hamster

32. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$55...........to be deposited.

33. are you bored?
If i wasn't i wouldnt be doing this

34. whats your favorite show?
cant remember

35. Who got you to join Myspace?
haven't joined.

37. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up?
Never.

38. What web site do you visit the most?
Blogs i like such as ohamsters and beautifuk @ blogspots.com OOH, Daphne's too.

39. Do you have plants in your room?
nope.

41. Who was the last person to hug you?
I CANT REMEMBER, AWWWWW

21 SECRETS

1.WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT?
Verbiagelover. Private message....(;

2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN?
No idea

3. WHATS YOUR HEADLINE MEAN?
??

4. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN?
How they felt about what?

5. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD?
Neutral.

6. RAIN OR SNOW????
rain loh.

7. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
which one?

8. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU?
Yeah

10. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?
yea, almost got banged.......by a giraffe by a car.

11. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT'S STUCK IN YOUR HEAD?
Tonight.

12. WHO DID YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FROM?
some sad fsck on blogger. my sister to be exact.

13. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE?
yes.

14. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Size matters. HAHAHA.....looks

15. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS?
i dont like starfbucks.

16. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?
nope

17. DO YOU HAVE BRACES?
no

18. SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY?
I got scolded "FUCK YOU GO AWAY" by a giraffe whose parents just got poached.

19. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE?
mainly english

20. IS THERE SOMEONE/SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND NOW?
definitely?

21. WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT?
sleepiness.

1. Your most recent 'ex' and You are
ah, thank goodness for quotation marks. we are fine thank you.

2. I am listening to
Cassie - Me and You remix feat P.Diddy

3. Maybe I should
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

4. I love
chocolates

5. My best friend(s)
sleeping

6. I don't understand
many things.

7. I lost my respect for
my dad. sad but true.

8. I last ate
chocolate. with rum. hooo.

9. I will never forget
you.

10. I smell
funky.

11. Someday..
i will.........die.

12. Politically, I believe
there shouldn't be politics.

13. Love seems to..
....?

14. I never ever want to lose
... too many things

15. My myspace is
non-existent

17. I get annoyed at
mosquitoes

18. Parties are
depends on who.

20. Kisses are
depends on who you are kissing

21. Today I
kept laughing and getting irritated

22. I hope
you'll have a rotten day. thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home