Thursday, April 20, 2006

School was fun especially during Literature. It was the only lesson that made me laugh the most. Miss kong made us sit in a circle and before that i played musical chairs with Felicia and Dewi. HAHA, I WAS THE FIRST TO GET OUT. =X

My mood went completely down the moment i had another chem test, and got my previous test's results back.

Only 53%. Godfather expects 60% and above, HOW AM I GOING TO GET IT?!

I was darn moody cuz i was wondering if i'll have that creativesuite or not. I am THAT desperate for it. And the chem test we had today was a KILLER. Heard it was for the Pure science students. Bleah.

Went out with Karmun after school. Wanted to go to marina sq but got lost amidst the skyscrappers and cabbed to bras basah instead. Got ripped off by the taxi driver. <_<

HAD JACKS PLACE. =D

Walked around at raffles city and then came home.

Today was pretty fun, i would say. I am actually looking forward to floorball practices for the first time. I ran much much more for Mass Jog as well. Probably because i want to exercise more. I NEED TO LOSE FATS. I HAVE ALOT OF FATS. <_<

----

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning,
A reason for living,
A deeper meaning, yeah.

Chorus
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bath with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me.

And when the stars are shining
brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish, send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry.
The tears of joy for all the
pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the
comfort and protection of
the highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you.

Chorus

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right here before you
All that you need with surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

Chorus

I want to stand with you on a
mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to live like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home