Sunday, April 16, 2006

It was you who kept me going on no matter what was going on...i never told you but you was there for me...cuz baby you don't have to change..you don't know how much you mean to me....whenever you're down you know that you can lean on me...now my loyalty will always be with you if you just promise me, that you stay real, just like you are cuz baby you don't have to change..

JLO - Hold you down


To think i was so infatuated or maybe in love since love is overrated already with that someone for close to 2 years.

2 FREAKING YEARS. When it was always a one-sided affair, it lasted 2 years.

What kept me going on was that perserverence could move someone, but apparently it didn't work out for me in that sense.

Whatever it is, i'm happy that i am out of that shithole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home