Sunday, April 16, 2006

To all you shitfucks who are giving B a hell of a irritating moment, here's a little something for you.

In your tiny, maggots-infested minds your equation of a best friend is probably this :

BEST FRIEND = The person who is always with you.


SORRY, but that is NOT what my dear friend B thinks. And the same goes for me too. The meaning of a best friend is self-explainatory. BEST-FRIEND. READ IT OUT.

A friend is the best just because he/she is always by your side? (Literally)

If you think that way, MY GOODNESS, you are SO NARROW-MINDED.

Stop asking her where her BEST FRIEND(referring to me) is when i'm not around. If you have the guts, come ask me WHERE I WENT right in my face. Don't just talk behind my back and act stupid when i'm there.

By the way, i am sometimes seen with her, sometimes not seen with her because i have MUCH MORE friends than you pathetic girls have. You only have each other, a fat girl with another fat girl, a cheena girl with another cheena girl, and that's it.

HOWEVER, that is not the case for me. I need to balance my time spent with the gays and with her, GET IT?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home