Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This is infuriating.

I NEED A NEWER VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP.

PS ELEMENTS 2 IS SERIOUSLY VERY VERY SUPERANNUATED.

It is so annoying. I want to learn new stuffs, BUT I CAN'T, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE CERTAIN FUNCTIONS that the new versions have, like how irritating is that?!

I cannot take it anymore.

I'm going to try my best to get a new version by this month, or else i'll seriously rot with foam in my mouth.

GRRR.

It is equally annoying for people who use pirated copies of photoshop and then make it sound like they know a shit when they DON'T, and especially when they lack even the interest to learn.

I'm very jealous of those people with newer photoshop versions.

However i would hate them if they do not bring them to good use.

Disclaimer : We all have different definations of 'new', don't we? So don't feel that i'm talking about you alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home