Thursday, April 20, 2006







What is your personality Type.




SkepticA Loyal Skeptic is concerned with finding certainty or security. Their sense of being safe is challenged by a world that appears to be dangerous. This may take them in one of two directions to fear the world, or to deny there is anything to fear. They may then believe you must avoid and escape perceived danger. Or they may believe you must face and fight it.A Loyal Skeptic will tend to be vigilant. They also tend to have many doubts, and can be highly ambivalent. They can easily misread or mistrust others. There can be difficulties with authority figures either in the form of excess loyalty and obedience, or rebellion and opposition. Danger can be seen everywhere. This can result in anxiety and fear and increased vigilance. The Loyal Skeptic may focus excessively on negative future outcomes, the downside and what could go wrong. Trying to protect themselves from imagined disasters, they will end up acting in ways that create self-fulfilling prophecies. Others may feel a sense of being scrutinized, pursued or accused often erroneously. People can be pushed away by the excessive vigilance and attempt to control them. Others resent that the Loyal Skeptic is projecting negative things onto them, and they yearn for a more relaxed state. Personal growth for a Loyal Skeptic is to learn to embrace uncertainty. Begin to focus on the positive aspects of life, the positive qualities in other people. The ability to trust will be helped by internally asking the question What if what I think I see here is not real? and then doing calm, respectful reality-testing with others.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




So true.

I'm in the shittiest mood ever.

Everything's not going right. Friends, GRADES ESPECIALLY. That program really, really means alot to me. It's the only souce of comfort for me, or so i feel. I won't be certain if i'll really be a graphic designer in the future because who knows my passion for it will die out tomorrow? Still it is a comfort zone for me though.

It's ironic how i whine about whining being pointless when i AM whining.

Was sobbing about my results. Wow. I feel so inferior all of a sudden. My english standard has dropped ALOT. I've lost the oomph to go score some 83/100 again.

I'm getting very annoyed with something. Just because i call Erwin 'papa', everyone starts thinking i like him. -Rolls eyes. WHAT, THE, FUCK? So what if i told some people that my new love is a falcon guy? I understand that it everyone thinks it is him because i am seemingly on terms with him, BUT NAH. _|_


Do not think that i call him 'papa' just because i like him or whatever shit. I am just amused that he asks me to shut up, and yet he still responses. By responding it could be pointing the middle finger, or anything. Majority thinks responding has got to be something good, something polite, but never something bad, something rude. What kind of an understanding of the word 'response' is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home