Sunday, April 23, 2006

Woke up and dragged my ass to Jack's Place. As we were about to leave home my mom's father's brother's family members called and said my mom's father's brother died in the morning.

He was the uncle whom i've visited 2 months ago. Everyone thought he was alright but it turned out wrong. So my mother was being a prick by walking so fast and talking and talking throughout, making me unable to listen to the radio. Not that i don't want to talk to her, but what she says are what i hear everyday. Not good.

Had my usual chicken soup, mixed grill and then some chocolate cake. Karmun and i wanted to meet up and study so we met in jack's place first. I told her to come later and i'll go meet her but she appeared just as i stepped out of the restaurant, making me stepping into it in a very short while.

God-dad told me that the new hard disk costed him $100 over and with the purchase of the beloved suite it's gonna cost close to a $1000. Maybe only a few tens of dollars away.

....Actually, i don't think he'll not buy for me even if i fail. Because the hard disk drive is already so pricey, and surely he doesn't want to waste that $100 over away? HAHA

Bought stationeries and stuff.

Went to Bugis and played DOTA, took neoprints as well. I'm getting addicted to that game. After that we headed to pastamania and i made my pasta go with shredded cheese with every bite. Then walked about again, and i decided to go indulge in some coffeebean pure chocolate drink.

Yes, and so I drank. Slacked and talked and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home