Thursday, May 11, 2006

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.

I am very.. happy.

Even when my artwork may not be selected.

One of my graphic might be featured on a magazine. It just might.

It's something worth happy for, even when i might not get selected because at least the editors have already paid some attention to me, which is good enough.


I have 2 papers later and i'm still not in bed. It's 3am already! Gosh.

By the way i will be getting rid of this horrible blogskin within these few days. I've a new layout done, inspired by cocacola cuz i just had a bottle of it today. Give me some time to do the html and such. ^^

You know, i've just realised that all along there was someone sweet in my life, i knew he existed, i knew he was kind but i sort of ignored him for about a few weeks. Surprisingly, he is still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home