Sunday, May 21, 2006

Read through all of my friendster testimonials and sighed at the past. I'll try to forgive and forget, and maybe just remember the fun times. PLUS i am glad that i sort of managed to have good fun with them before everything fell apart. That's my consolation.

Well, we can't affort to want the past to play back once. We have to make do with what we have and just move on. What's left will be memories, and there can be no amendments done to it.

Just like me and him.

I don't want you to go. Maybe, you know i'm interested in you but i don't think you know that i love you. I can't imagine how life would be when i can't see you regularly anymore, even when we even talk but it does bring me some comfort to see you, to know that you are fine.

I'm really afraid of that day where you graduate and leave. Apparently i am trying to change myself to suit whatever taste of girls you have but i dont think i'll have enough time to transform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home