Friday, May 19, 2006

I keep sleeping today. I slept from 3pm to 8pm, then then 9pm to 12 midnight. All in all i slept a grand total of 9 HOURS, but i am still tired! Duh, slogging my guts out every night for the papers.

Actually, maths paper was easy...just that i didn't study hard enough. It's kinda like i understood their questions but i FORGOT the formula and stuff to find it. I'm not capable of a pass, but i am happy that my experience with mathematics papers have sort of improved. At least, i could think of an answer regardless of whether it is correct, unlike the past. Think and think, sink and sink.

I am not forgiving, though i'll try to. But the 'trying line' will be drawn when my DESIGN gets criticised impiously. Get this right : I won't be angry if you tell me nicely about the flaws of it, in a tone serious enough, not :

"Aiyo! Why this one got one speech bubble here ah? Wah, AI(love) somemore leh! For who ah?! Bla bla bla"

..The last thing i want, is to experience your impudence, that is, to be questioned or asked to shut up as i am on the phone. I can't forgive you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home