Friday, May 19, 2006

ww.peepI kind of had a walk down memory lane as i walked along the corridoor of my kindergarten that was just a block away. Inhaling the familiar scent of the disinfectants, hearing the teachers straining their voices against the chirpy chattering of the little ones, or simply hearing a wailing child wanting to go home.

It appeared to me that i used to be part of the teacher's lives, as well as my then-little classmates. I used to be one of those who cries at the slightest things, and also has the most scoldings because i refused to stop talking to my then-friends. I used to be one of the reasons for their actions.

Now, looking back, i would say everything seemed like a dream. From running too fast and making an old lady lose her balance, resulting in an angry mother who hit me with her handbag, to a girl who is much less naive, i would say time flew by with the blink of an eye even when it didn't seem so back then.

So as i looked out of my window and into the kindergarten's vicinity, i saw many parents fetching their children home, just like how i was brought home too. I am wondering, what these children and parents alike experience in their lives. I am curious to know about their lives, and quite possibly wished that i played a part in everyone else's lives, be it a big or small extent.

In short, i want to meet more people.

I want to get away from Singapore,go on a holiday to other countries like Hong Kong. I desperately want to experience the kind of feeling whereby you know you can't have too much time with this person and you know you want to spend them with them. It makes you treasure the interaction the both of you had, and quite possibly allow the conversation to evoke into thought-provoking issues.

It's not that i am sick of my current friends, it is just that i wished i had the power to know what others are going through. Not necessarily help them. I am just nosey. HAH.

--------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, meet my darling.

"Hey! Why are you snapping me?! "

"Am i adorabllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"I said stop taking pictures of me!" Peachyboy is acting lost behind.

Fifi is more than a year old already, and i am afraid that he dies before my birthday. Not that there is a big difference between dying before or after my birthday, just that i'ld prefer to celebrate my birthday with my beloved pet by my side as well. My birthday is august 7, with about 2 and a half months more to go. Felicia go die

I like Fifi more than Peachyboy because Fifi just radiates this aura of amiability. He's a likeable one, and although he is not as friendly as his offspring he seems to know that i am his owner. He nibs strangers more often than me.. =)

Plus i feel that Fifi is a blur hamster, he is the sort who is 'dumb' in sense that he doesn't detect danger. He always manages to falls off the edges of tables, i don't know how he did that though. I always picture him crawling out of a cage that is on fire, with the rest of the hamsters inside scurrying for their dear lives.

Fifi knows me very well. He even knows who i like. I brought him to school, set him on the hall ground and my beloved happened to walk to his class, across the hall. Fifi scurried off in his direction, gosh, thank God he didn't scurry too fast, or else i would be embarassed. HAHHAHA.

He is the funniest, and most muddleheaded one. What's more, he'll never not mistake his dear SON as a DAUGHTER, and hump him sometimes. -_-

I never knew he had a blog! And it's a very well written one with minimal grammatical errors. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home