Friday, May 26, 2006

Right. Nobody's going with me to the LaSalle Grad show anymore.

No matter what i still will go, even if i have to go there by myself. IT IS ALRIGHT.

The parent meeting went on pretty well, except that Jovyn and Abdul saw me screaming at my mom because she was nagging away. HAHAHAHA okay then went off to Funan IT mall to meet godfather. Instead of going to Jack's Place we went to Ajisen. I don't like the food there. I want jacks place.

Ate, and then went up to Challengerâ„¢ , I SAW ADOBESUITE! He said he will buy for me in about a week's time, which is a 'new' month because he doesn't want his credit card bill to be tooooooooooo 'expensive'. He is still buying it for me despite me screwing up my grades. My salutations to this kind soul. Bought a new keyboard for myself, a mouse for my sister, and also a membership at the Challenger. ;)

For those who want to purchase Photoshop i would advise you to buy PS Elements first because it is economically priced ( $100-$200max) so if you get sick of it you wouldn't feel the hole burnt in your pocket that badly...and also because it really makes not much different with other Photoshop(s). That's my recommendation.

Photoshop CS 2 is $1300. AdobeSuite Premium is $1190, with the Standard version at $919.

For those of you whom are interested in blogging and such, Republic Poly is holding a 3 day workshop on blogging/photoshop/multimedia on the 14th, 15th and 16th of June from 8AM-5PM. I am interested and i might go. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home