Monday, May 22, 2006

Wanted to blog about the mundane/exciting affairs of the everyday life, but something changed my mind about it.

While on the bus, this old friend of mine boarded the bus. Her name's Bianche and she's a smart kid, and she got into a prestigious school like RV. (: Even though our conversation didn't last more than 5 minutes it felt so heartwarming. A smile, and a few expressions of concern and do so much to someone else's day.

The highest in my class for english were B3. 2 persons got B3. One was Jonathan and the other WASN'T me. I missed by one mark, otherwise i would have been a B3 holder as well. -.- Other than that, my results sucked although i would consider it good enough because i didn't study much, i only fought very hard that day. 36/100 for Art without the preparatory work is rather awesome to me, and Mrs Yeow actually said that my design is interesting, just that the lack of quanitified(?) quality work dragged it down.

HAHA, I GOT 29/80 FOR CHINESE. JI LAO SHI STILL LOVES ME.

Godfather happy, Verbiagelover happy. (:

LOL and i am so thankful that i didn't promise about getting Bs for all of my subjects and then get the adobesuite BECAUSE my grades suck, and if i were to promise, gosh, HOW SAD CAN I GET? So the very smart LEEMAYEE went forth and bought PS7 from her cousin. HAHAH.

My cousin is a graphic/web designer too. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home