Monday, July 17, 2006


It's been awhile since i said this. I am not a dummy and don't try to find out whatever grapevine between so and so from me, seriously.


Today's assembly was some crap.
Had the Racial Harmony Day presentation, and it showed what BM students think about SG, and apparently 2 of yours truly's 'philosophies' got to the slides. NOT FUNNY OKAY, i wrote :

"To be able to speak Singlish and yet still be understood makes me a Singaporean", and the other one was about everyone being able to live with another person of a different race under the same block.

Had some drama about what makes you a Singaporean, the plot and all was right, but certainly NOT the props, the music, and the language of the actors and actresses. YAWN.

POA lesson, paid attention. Recess, i injured my mouth. No, Belinda injured my mouth, wah piang, and anyway, it's been awhile since i tasted blood.

Mother Tongue period, YAWN.
ART, WEEEEE Mrs Yeow gave me a pat on my back for my drawings eheheheh. I spent 2 friggin hours on one drawing, sheesh. Shall scan in and colour it sometime.

Went to Pastamania with Belinda after school. Initially when we were right outside of school we wanted to walk a distance before hailing the taxi, and then we saw Erwin in front of us, trying to hail a taxi too. So i quickly 'snatched' his cab and he showed the finger at me, HAHA VERY FUNNY, and as we go into the taxi he got himself a taxi too.

I showed him the finger as our taxi past his. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home