Thursday, July 13, 2006

Because i am bored, i shall blog about my day.

Brought my hamsters to school, and the first thing that happened in the morning was to have my container OVERTURNED in the SCHOOL HALL. I panicked like fuck, but thank god everything was swept back into the container. -.-

Passed my darlings to Weibei + Kaili cuz i know both of them love peachy and fifi and they don't get to interact with them very often anyway.

Lessons were pretty much boring.

RECESS, took my hamsters back and prepared for the Lit drama.

The drama was crap la, =x.

Basically, throughout the lessons my hamsters were the stars. Nothing funny really happened, okay, maybe during Maths.

Earlier on Erwin was being a good student by understanding and even HELPING people, and also annoying me.
Mrs Lim : Erwin you're very smart today.
Me : HAHAHAHAHA MRS LIM SO YOU MEAN ERWIN IS STUPID on other days right?
Everybody : HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Was supposed to go with Belinda to Macs, but i supported the hawker centre opposite BM more than macs so i went along with Felicia and Peiqin to opposite.

Miaoling and Cheryl came later on, impromtu.

The western food stall is nice but the food is so oily and i was making a remark about the very oily hashbrown that cheryl and i were eating.

Me : Wah lao, why so oily one?
Cheryl : Oily then nicer ma
Me : ........oily where got nicer, later your face.......*drifts off and makes a face at Felicia*
Felicia : I get what you mean (You said something like that right fel?)

HAHAHAHAHA, in case you are still clueless, i am implying that oily food causes PIMPLES, and i hate pimples. Be it in the literal form, the practical form, the physical form, and ULTIMATELY, the HUMAN FORM.

Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home