Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh, haven't you felt like this?

I'll be going home straight after school for this week. I am really busy.

I am feeling very frustrated and stressed. The cd design is killing me, because i have ideas, but i dont know how to execute it. I suck at vectoring, i suck at drawing, and TIME is not enough.

I am equally frustrated because UNSW english is coming and i am NOT AT ALL PREPARED. It's like i have no time to care for that.

To all you shitfucks who advise me 'not to try' for the competition, fuck you. I probably won't win, but does it matter? I don't design for money in the very first place. I've turned down deals because i lack the idea, or i lack the time. I don't force myself to design something i don't like, just to get paid.

So what's wrong with just trying? Let me state clearly that i like my idea and i am pushing myself for the sake of myself as well, since it has been awhile since i had some new designs.

You think designing is that easy? You think Photoshopping is that easy? You think it is that easy to get into the mood and design? It is not just than IDEAS, it consists of INSPIRATION as well. AND, the idea and inspiration must be of the same theme and must come together, otherwise i can't start work. That is probably why i ALWAYS fail to come up with designs for my friends, because what they suggest is usually what i'm not into. I need the mood, the idea, and the inspiration.

I am really tied up this time,

SO I APPRECIATE IT THAT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THIS 5 DAYS. NO fucked up afterschool programmes for me, be it going to Macdonalds, or pure slacking.

If time is really tight, i might even consider missing school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home